By Alan J. Benesi
- Provides brief, concentrated chapters with short factors of well-defined themes with an emphasis on a mathematical description
- Presents crucial effects from quantum mechanics concisely and for simple use in predicting and simulating the result of NMR experiments
- Includes Mathematica notebooks that enforce the speculation within the kind of textual content, pictures, sound, and calculations
- Based on type verified tools built via the writer over his 25 12 months instructing profession. those notebooks exhibit precisely how the speculation works and supply invaluable calculation templates for NMR researchers
Read Online or Download A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica PDF
Best statics books
Most normal cryogenic fridges and liquefiers function with natural fluids, the foremost exception being ordinary gasoline liquefiers that use combined refrigerant approaches. the elemental elements of combined refrigerant strategies, although very cutting edge, haven't got the due realization in open literature in view of business pursuits.
Theoretical chemistry has been a space of great growth and improvement during the last decade; from an method the place we have been capable of deal with just a couple of atoms quantum automatically or make relatively crude molecular dynamics simulations, right into a self-discipline with an accuracy and predictive strength that has rendered it a necessary complementary device to scan in primarily all components of technological know-how.
The advance of infrared criteria is an ongoing strategy in laboratories through the global. This instruction manual presents lists of criteria in response to spectra of simply to be had molecular species, from the higher finish of the microwave quarter to the close to infrared. The creation includes tables of saturated absorption spectroscopy facts and heterodyne frequency measurements; the most physique contains, in an simply obtainable structure: Spectral maps, Wavenumber tables, Transition assignments
During this ebook, the bases of imaging and diffraction in transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and scanning transmission electron microscopy (STEM) are defined within the kind of a textbook. The booklet specializes in the reason of electron microscopic imaging of TEM and STEM with out together with mostly textual content distracting details on easy wisdom of crystal diffraction, wave optics, electron lens, and scattering and diffraction theories, that are defined individually within the appendices.
- Techniques in High Pressure Neutron Scattering
- Offene Quantensysteme: Die Primas Lectures (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- High Resolution Microbial Single Cell Analytics (Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology)
- Fundamentals of Mass Spectrometry
Additional resources for A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica
A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica by Alan J. Benesi