By Peter Cockcroft
- New version of a vintage textual content, that includes completely rewritten textual content, with insurance shifted to the middle elements of daily farm animals practice
- Includes new concentrate on either utilized talents and alertness of information, besides many extra full-colour illustrations than in earlier editions
- Represents a toolkit of talents that might help the supply of up to date livestock practice
- Presents a unbroken integration of data on husbandry, food, and disease
- Written by way of quite a lot of specialists from round the world
Read or Download Bovine Medicine PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Advances in Small Animal overall Joint substitute presents an updated, complete exam of joint alternative in veterinary surgical procedure. a part of the Advances in Veterinary surgical procedure sequence copublished with the ACVS starting place, the publication offers an evidence-based, multi-system exam of the present country of hip, knee, and elbow substitute in canines and cats, together with details on biomechanics and biomaterials now not present in different assets.
Written by way of todays prime specialists, Kirk's present Veterinary treatment, quantity XV retains you thoroughly present with the most recent in affliction administration for canines and cats. It makes use of a transparent and sensible method of scientific issues; the common bankruptcy contains either a short consultant to prognosis and an in depth dialogue of treatment.
This e-book discusses dogs and pussycat epidermis cytology and the significance of this diagnostic instrument in examining pores and skin lesions. With greater than six hundred medical and cytological colour photos, it explains the cytological styles saw in all cutaneous inflammatory and neoplastic lesions in cats and canines, in addition to cutaneous metastasis of non-primary dermis neoplasms.
Quelles sont les principales affections des abeilles mellifères ? Pourquoiune abeille tombe-t-elle malade ? Quels sont les liens entre l’environnementdans lequel vit une colonie et sa santé ? remark poser un diagnostic ? Ce manuel répond à l’ensemble des questions que se posent les apiculteurs désireux de mieux comprendre los angeles santé de leurs colonies.
Extra info for Bovine Medicine
Bovine Medicine by Peter Cockcroft