By Stefano Picozzi,Mike Hepburn,Noel O'Connor
For many organisations, a massive a part of DevOps’ charm is software program automation utilizing infrastructure-as-code concepts. This booklet provides builders, architects, and infra-ops engineers with a simpler choice. You’ll learn the way a container-centric strategy from OpenShift, purple Hat’s cloud-based PaaS, may help your group carry caliber software program via a self-service view of IT infrastructure.
Three OpenShift specialists at crimson Hat clarify find out how to configure Docker software packing containers and the Kubernetes cluster supervisor with OpenShift’s developer- and operational-centric instruments. become aware of how this infrastructure-agnostic box administration platform may also help businesses navigate the murky sector the place infrastructure-as-code ends and alertness automation begins.
- Get an application-centric view of automation—and comprehend why it’s important
- Learn styles and functional examples for handling non-stop deployments equivalent to rolling, A/B, blue-green, and canary
- Implement non-stop integration pipelines with OpenShift’s Jenkins capability
- Explore mechanisms for keeping apart and dealing with configuration from static runtime software
- Learn easy methods to use and customise OpenShift’s source-to-image capability
- Delve into administration and operational issues whilst operating with OpenShift-based software workloads
- Install a self-contained neighborhood model of the OpenShift surroundings in your computer