By Dr. Fatih Nayebi
Bring the facility of sensible programming to rapid to boost fresh, shrewdpermanent, scalable and trustworthy applications.
About This Book
- Written for the newest model of fast, it is a finished consultant that introduces iOS, net and macOS builders to the all-new global of practical programming that has to this point been alien to them
- Get conversant in utilizing practical programming along current OOP recommendations so that you can get the easiest of either worlds and advance fresh, powerful, and scalable code
- Develop a case research on instance backend API with speedy and Vapor Framework and an iOS software with practical Programming, Protocol-Oriented Programming, useful Reactive Programming, and Object-Oriented Programming techniques
Who This booklet Is For
Meant for a reader who understands object-oriented programming, has a few adventure with Objective-C/Swift programming languages and desires to extra improve his abilities with practical programming thoughts with speedy 3.x.
What you'll Learn
- Understand what useful programming is and why it matters
- Understand customized operators, functionality composition, currying, recursion, and memoization
- Explore algebraic facts forms, trend matching, generics, linked variety protocols, and sort erasure
- Get accustomed to higher-kinded forms and higher-order capabilities utilizing functional examples
- Get acquainted with useful and non-functional how one can take care of optionals
- Make use of sensible info constructions equivalent to semigroup, monoid, binary seek tree, associated record, stack, and lazy list
- Understand the significance of immutability, replica constructors, and lenses
- Develop a backend API with Vapor
- Create an iOS app through combining FP, OOP, FRP, and pa paradigms
Swift is a multi-paradigm programming language allowing you to take on varied difficulties in a number of methods. knowing every one paradigm and understanding while and the way to make use of and mix them may end up in a greater code base. sensible programming (FP) is a crucial paradigm that empowers us with declarative improvement and makes functions greater for checking out, in addition to performant and chic. This e-book goals to simplify the FP paradigms, making them simply comprehensible and usable, via displaying you the way to resolve lots of your daily improvement difficulties utilizing fast FP.
It starts off with the fundamentals of FP, and you may struggle through all of the center options of fast and the development blocks of FP. additionally, you will wade through vital features, similar to functionality composition and currying, customized operator definition, monads, functors, applicative functors,memoization, lenses, algebraic information kinds, sort erasure, sensible info buildings, useful reactive programming (FRP), and protocol-oriented programming(POP). you are going to then learn how to mix these innovations to enhance a completely practical iOS software from scratch
Style and approach
An easy-to-follow advisor that's packed with hands-on coding examples of real-world purposes. every one subject is defined sequentially and positioned in context, and for the extra inquisitive, there are extra info of the options used. It introduces the quick language fundamentals and sensible programming innovations in easy, non-mathematical vocabulary with examples in Swift.
Read Online or Download Swift Functional Programming - Second Edition PDF
Similar open source programming books
Construct your individual cloud dependent Database as a provider utilizing OpenStack TroveAbout This BookFamiliarize your self with the idea that of Database as a carrier and make your present approach scalable and effective with OpenStack TroveMinimize the executive projects and complexities of coping with your cloud infrastructureThis is a fast moving advisor to datastore administration at the OpenStack platform utilizing OpenStack TroveWho This publication Is ForIf you're a DBA / process administrator / architect, or a scholar who desires to construct a Database as a carrier in keeping with OpenStack, this booklet is for you.
Key FeaturesGet in control with the recent beneficial properties of rapid 2 via following the exhaustive examples during this bookSpecialize in constructing genuine iOS apps, and second and 3D videogames utilizing rapid and CocoapodsLearn how you can construct server API apps to feed your iOS buyer appsBook DescriptionSwift isn't any longer the unripe language it used to be whilst introduced via Apple at WWDC14, now it is a strong and ready-for-production programming language that has empowered such a lot new published apps.
The Python speedy Syntax Reference is the "go to" ebook that comprises a simple to learn and useguide to Python programming and improvement. This condensed code and syntaxreference provides the Python language in a well-organized structure designed tobe used many times. you will not locate jargon, bloated samples, case experiences, or background of hi Worldand machine thought during this convenient reference.
Carry the ability of useful programming to quick to advance fresh, clever, scalable and trustworthy functions. approximately This BookWritten for the newest model of quick, this can be a entire consultant that introduces iOS, internet and macOS builders to the all-new international of sensible programming that has to this point been alien to themGet conversant in utilizing practical programming along present OOP options so that you can get the easiest of either worlds and strengthen fresh, powerful, and scalable codeDevelop a case examine on instance backend API with rapid and Vapor Framework and an iOS software with useful Programming, Protocol-Oriented Programming, sensible Reactive Programming, and Object-Oriented Programming techniquesWho This booklet Is ForMeant for a reader who is familiar with object-oriented programming, has a few adventure with Objective-C/Swift programming languages and desires to extra improve his abilities with useful programming concepts with fast three.
- Introducing Spring Framework: A Primer
- Instant Sikuli Test Automation
- Mastering Android NDK
- Programming Drupal 7 Entities
- Spring Persistence with Hibernate
Additional resources for Swift Functional Programming - Second Edition
Swift Functional Programming - Second Edition by Dr. Fatih Nayebi